The majority of the following resources are password protected. The username and password can be found in the front of your/your child’s Maths book.
If you have any questions about the following revision techniques, please speak to your teacher or come and find Mr Woodfine in the Mathematics department
Select a mock paper from the options below. Here the June higher 2011 paper has been chosen. Complete it.
- Watch a “walking talking mock” available on YouTube that will direct you through a paper and target any issues
Select another paper from the list below to check that similar questions that were an issue before, are no longer a problem
- Use the PMA Online Tool to help identify strengths and topic areas that requirement improvement
- Watch the built in therapy videos
- Return back to the PMA Online Tool to help identify whether the topic has now been effectively targetted
- Use the PMA gap analysis to identify your areas to develop from the last mock exam
- Download the free revision guide. Use the quick links in the index page to jump to particular topics.
- Complete feed forward activities for the questions identified as areas to develop in PMA
5 A Day
Need some short sharp practice? Why not try our 5 a day resources! Click here!
Short Homework Papers
PiXL Predicted Pre-Exam Paper Summer 2015
Higher Paper 1 – Mock Paper 1
Higher Paper 2 – Mock Paper 2
Foundation Paper 1 – Mock Paper 1
Foundation Paper 2 – Mock Paper 2
June 2014 Higher Paper 1 (Non Calc) Paper 1 H
Higher Paper 2 (Calc) Paper 2 H
Foundation Paper 1 (Non Calc) Paper 1 F
Foundation Paper 2 (Calc) Paper 2 F
More past papers can be found from the following link: EDEXCEL
Revision Worksheets and Videos
Maths Watch Video Key:
Potentially some useful resources.